Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 44 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up March 2013 43rd Doll Quilt Swap - A Little Bit of Green

Ugh no fun Linnie25! I hope you get it off again soon. I am trying to figure out what the best way is to ship your DQ and gifties to Tasmania. My DD is trying to help me as she does shipping for a business she works for. I'll PM you too.I'll let you know when it starts its trip. I can't wait for you to see it.
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    Stamps.com. Prob is they charge for the service. Though I think I might have saved enough to cover that.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    ere u goin to post a pic, just asking

Quote Originally Posted by ljdugas31 View Post
    got my march doll q from hope aka lovinggrandma. Thank you so much it is really cute.
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovngrandma View Post
    ere u goin to post a pic, just asking
    If you have a photo, feel free to post. We've all moved two months ahead ... to May!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Love the dq's coming in.
    Nothing for me yet but i am patient. my partner is working on it and i know it will be worth the wait.
    I love to collect roosters of any kind. I also love embroidery thread for my machine. My favorite color is purple and i am just a plain old country girl.lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mooretll View Post
    Love the dq's coming in.
    Nothing for me yet but i am patient. my partner is working on it and i know it will be worth the wait.
    YIKES!!! That's LATE.
    Krystyna

I am also still waiting on my DQ from my second partner for the March, A Little Bit of Green Swap. She did receive mine. I hope all is well as I have not heard from her for some time.
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    Uh oh ... will PM her ...
    Krystyna

Here is the DQ for omacookie that she is patiently waiting for. It boomeranged back to me but I resent it late last week so it's on its way to her again.

I received my DQ from omacookie today and will post a pic later - her DQ was waiting for me to get home after a nice break at our fishing shack - although we had gale force winds last night and we were afraid the shack was going to lose its roof - was a little bit scary there for a while. Now I can begin to understand just what people go through in tornadoes, thank goodness they are really scarce here.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

Love the pattern Lynnie
    I love to collect roosters of any kind. I also love embroidery thread for my machine. My favorite color is purple and i am just a plain old country girl.lol

Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 44 53 54 55 ... LastLast