Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11 20 21 22 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up for October 2012 Halloween or Sender's Choice Doll Quilt Swap

Blog Entries

Unhappy DQ

Dq has been sent.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy View Post
    Here is a "little" sneaky peak at what I am working on for Quiltymom! Hopefully I can finish it this weekend.
    Attachment 368616
    The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want..... for anything

Blog Entries
    Now I'm really curious!! I also mailed your dq today. The race is on. Who will get their's first?
    I hope I remember to do a sneak peak next month. I'll pm you your DC#.
    Last edited by Brandy; 10-09-2012 at 11:14 AM. Reason: For IDQ

Blog Entries
    Boy I sure messed that up, I tried to reply under your post IDQ.

Blog Entries
    Have been out of town for a couple of days. Left Friday, got a message from my partner that she had mailed. YIKES!!! Well, I go NOWHERE without a machine, so I got it started up north. Found some ADORABLE fabric that i am going to use on the back. And, I tried something new. And am pleased with it. I pieced a circle in the middle of my DQ, well off to the side and closer to the top. But it was a circle just the same!! I was impressed! I just hope my partner is, as well. I'm sure it will be Monday before mine gets done. I have a couple other "tricks" up my sleeve for this little darling. I just love these little things! I try all these techniques out on them. I have fun, and my partners enjoy (I hope) the fruits of my labour. Got my 2 blocks done for the class I am taking, too. All in all it was a great weekend. Spent Saturday cruising aaround looking at the beautiful colors and took lots of pictures. Sunday DH and his DM went and I stayed back with my sewing machine!!! Now, that's a vacation! LOL
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Senior Member Crazy Quiltin Robin's Avatar
    I mailed my quilt out today (the post office was open) and got a surprise .... my little quilt from ctipton (Carol)
    was there ......and I love it .... its o cute .... BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'll post a pic in a while .... thank you Carol
    you did an awesome job ..... love it ..........CQRobin
    Crazy Quiltin Robin

Quote Originally Posted by urgodschild2 View Post
    Elisabrat,
    I go to Australia twice a year. My daughter and Hubby pay for me to come. I have three grandchildren there, ages 2, 5 and 8. We facetime all the time on our iphones. I am thinking of buying my daughter a Bernette....the little bernina machine. But it has to be bought in Australia. Our wiring is different and you have to have a special plug and that is not the real problem but using those drains your machine and whacks it out. So better to get an Australian machine.
    If you get to Tassie, I have a machine just waiting for you to use but we probably won't have time to sit and sew !
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

Sending my DQ to eagleoneowlu2u tomorrow. Have had real fun making my Halloween quilt for her - and there is a little piece of Australia in there too !
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

Senior Member Crazy Quiltin Robin's Avatar
    As promised here is a picture of my beautiful little quilt from ctipton (Carol) ..... I love it ... love the ghost ...its so adorable it will hang in the front window for Halloween this year ..... thanks for being such a good partner Carol ... CQRobin
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Crazy Quiltin Robin

Blog Entries
    Great work, Carol!

My top is done ... and now ... what to do on the back ... and how to quilt it? Decisions, decisions!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Carol that is adorable!!
    Brenda

Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11 20 21 22 31 ... LastLast