Old 10-09-2012, 11:32 AM
buslady

Have been out of town for a couple of days. Left Friday, got a message from my partner that she had mailed. YIKES!!! Well, I go NOWHERE without a machine, so I got it started up north. Found some ADORABLE fabric that i am going to use on the back. And, I tried something new. And am pleased with it. I pieced a circle in the middle of my DQ, well off to the side and closer to the top. But it was a circle just the same!! I was impressed! I just hope my partner is, as well. I'm sure it will be Monday before mine gets done. I have a couple other "tricks" up my sleeve for this little darling. I just love these little things! I try all these techniques out on them. I have fun, and my partners enjoy (I hope) the fruits of my labour. Got my 2 blocks done for the class I am taking, too. All in all it was a great weekend. Spent Saturday cruising aaround looking at the beautiful colors and took lots of pictures. Sunday DH and his DM went and I stayed back with my sewing machine!!! Now, that's a vacation! LOL