Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 28 of 55 FirstFirst ... 18 27 28 29 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up for October 2012 Halloween or Sender's Choice Doll Quilt Swap

Blog Entries
    Please keep Brenda21 in your prayers. She just learned that her father is dying and has gone out of town to his deathbed.
    Krystyna
    Embrace each new day with gratitude

Super Member IrelandDragonQuilting's Avatar
    Here is the DQ that I sent off to Brandy, I am so glad she likes it! I like it too, I am planning on making me one... hehehe I am now off to stalk my mail man!! Name:  IMG_3370.JPG
Views: 103
Size:  90.3 KB
    Resolve to be thyself, and know, that he who finds himself, loses his misery. Mathew Arnold 'Self-Dependence' 1822-1888

Blog Entries
    Very cute wonky houses!
    Krystyna

Blog Entries
    Adorable!! I really like the colors. Here is a sneak peak for SusaninKansas. It will go out tomorrow, all it needs is the label!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Well still no word from my partner so i guess i will just give up on this month.maybe dec. will be better because i know that Nov. is gonna be bad. I will have a birthday for the first time in 50yrs by myself.and i have already started crying everyday.I started receiving packages yesterday of my Sisters things so that makes it even harder. Sorry to blab but this is the only place i have to blab. I do have a dq made but will just keep it for myself.so K if you will just count me off the list it will be ok.
    I love to collect roosters of any kind. I also love embroidery thread for my machine. My favorite color is purple and i am just a plain old country girl.lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mooretll View Post
    Well still no word from my partner so i guess i will just give up on this month.maybe dec. will be better because i know that Nov. is gonna be bad. I will have a birthday for the first time in 50yrs by myself.and i have already started crying everyday.I started receiving packages yesterday of my Sisters things so that makes it even harder. Sorry to blab but this is the only place i have to blab. I do have a dq made but will just keep it for myself.so K if you will just count me off the list it will be ok.
    Sweetie, I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened to NanaKathy55. Someone said she was traveling?
    And for this to happen at a time when you are missing your sister so much. I am so sorry and sending you lots of hugs.
    Krystyna

Blog Entries
    One of the frustrating things about the Quilting Board is that we often don't know each other's real names! So ... fess up ... who is the sweet K. Van Orsdale who sent me this funny little owl?
    It arrived at a moment when things were piling up around here and I felt like I was about to slide into the abyss with the whole mess ... a much needed cheering up ... so thank you, K, whoever you are. 'Fess up so I can properly thank you!

Name:  K van orsdel.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  80.7 KB
    Krystyna

The "Wonky Halloween Houses" is too cute.......may have to make one too!

Krystna,
    Can you please pm my partners info to me again.

If you notice that my screen name has changed a little.
    For the last week, I've tried to log in on my old name, and it would not let me.
    It's like I never existed! So, I had to register under a new "name".

I've lost my log-in, pm's, feed back scores...everything!!
    Don't know what happened!!
    Sorry for being MIA, it's not my fault.

Blog Entries
    Ms Grace1, I hate to tell you this, but when you went MIA and I tried finding you but it said you were not a registered user I gave your partner to someone else!

Anyone want to team up with Ms Grace1 in her new incarnation?
    Krystyna

Page 28 of 55 FirstFirst ... 18 27 28 29 38 ... LastLast