Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring 2013 PS squares- 1.5"- Swap- Sign ups close April 15, 2013

Blog Entries
    Whoopee! Am just finishing the binding on my latest quilt, so those little squares will arrive just in time. I'll sort them out while I think of what project to work on next.
    "I keep my end tables full of needlework and quilting so I don't have to dust them." ~ Author Unknown but I agree!

OOooh I can't wait.

Yup my squishy was suished into my mail box when I got home. I didn't expect it today. I nearly had to take a scissor to rescue it.. Mail boxes in apartment buildings aren't meant to handle suishies. Ughh.. I was more than thrilled to get the packages. The fabrics were beautiful.. I can't wait to play with them..

Still waiting here, excited and can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
    Country 1

This is my first charm swap on QB. No hurry, mine are for a future project, but is a month past deadline the normal time to receive a swap on QB, just curious?

Quote Originally Posted by djmat View Post
    This is my first charm swap on QB. No hurry, mine are for a future project, but is a month past deadline the normal time to receive a swap on QB, just curious?
    April 15 was the deadline to join the swap. (Sign-ups close April 15, 2013. Sets are due to me by April 30th. I will swap them out, and get them in the mail no later than May 8th.) A few days late isn't bad with all the swaps she's dealing with and with waiting for last minute mailing to arrive. Do not be worried Maripose had the best swap!
    SheriR~
    2.5" stamp swap! Come join the fun.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t250047.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html
    ~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

Sheri, I'm not worried & in no hurry as I mentioned, just curious. Thank you for explaining the process, good information for future planning. I apologize if I put additional stress on Mariposa, our wonderful host, please forgive me.

Quote Originally Posted by djmat View Post
    Sheri, I'm not worried & in no hurry as I mentioned, just curious. Thank you for explaining the process, good information for future planning. I apologize if I put additional stress on Mariposa, our wonderful host, please forgive me.
    Any question is a good one. I remember when I did my first swap here on the QB. It made me abit nervous to send something I spent money on to relative strangers. And did I follow all the directions right. I'm a natural worrier lol. I've done a variety of swaps here since that first one. From fabric swaps to block swaps. They've all added to my stash variety and helped me learn new skills. I hope you are please when this swap is over and that you want to do another one.
    SheriR~
    2.5" stamp swap! Come join the fun.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t250047.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html
    ~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

I agree with Sheri.. I have been in a bunch of swaps, and have never been disappointed. I have been in a swap organized by Mariposa, and I am grateful for all the work she has put into the swap, and I greatly appreciate it. I am not a warrior, and am not impatient. I have started to cut squares for the next swap, and am concerned that they will be done ahead of time, and that I followed all the directions..

Blog Entries
    And note that Mariposa did not get the last of the squares until May 7, so it's understandable if she's running a bit late. No problem for me and I truly appreciate all the hard work that must go into these swaps. Besides, I've got a whole lot of postage stamps to keep me busy!
    "I keep my end tables full of needlework and quilting so I don't have to dust them." ~ Author Unknown but I agree!

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 ... LastLast