Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring 2013 PS squares- 1.5"- Swap- Sign ups close April 15, 2013

Thanks for the input from all of you, it's appreciated. I just asked a question & meant no harm.

I swap 2" charms domestically & internationally with another group that lets you swap directly with other swappers. In that swap, the Host pairs the swappers, sends you e-mail addresses of your partners, you contact your partners for physical addresses & swap with a deadline, usually 7-10 days if domestic. You are required to e-mail your partners when their charms arrive. That particular swap's process alleviates a lot of work on the Host. Quilters are such sweet people, you never expect that little goodie they sometimes include in your squishy!
    TWO groups to swap with, yippee!

Djmat... I've done one of the swaps you are talking about. It was nice, as I swapped with people from Australia. I didn't like the part of packaging, and mailing each individual package. It was a lot more expensive, also . A bunch of the people were from the board that we are swapping with here. Hope you enjoy your squishy...

Howdy folks! I have surfaced. My apologies for the delays. I had unforeseen travel, along with being sick for a week.
    The squares are swapped, and awaiting their trip to the post office. Thanks for your patience~
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

Yipee!!!!!
    SheriR~
    December 2.5" Candy Charm Swap
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t254479.html

~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

Wahooooooo!

Glad you are feeling better Mariposa. Looking forward to getting the littlse squishies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariposa View Post
    Howdy folks! I have surfaced. My apologies for the delays. I had unforeseen travel, along with being sick for a week.
    The squares are swapped, and awaiting their trip to the post office. Thanks for your patience~

Understand completely, no problem. Just excited!
    Country 1

**Packages have been mailed! Est. delivery on most is Sat., with a couple on Mon.
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

Senior Member frustratedquilter40's Avatar
    Thank you Mariposa for all you do for us . So glad to hear you are feeling better. Looking forward to the wonderful squishy
    ​Christine

Blog Entries
    Hope you're all well, Mariposa. Thanks for your hard work. Looking forward to another squishy full of beautiful gems from all you great swappers!

Like barri1, I also did swaps on the other venue and didn't like having to do all the packaging. I'm really lazy and would rather have someone else do the hard work! Yay, Mariposa
    !
    "I keep my end tables full of needlework and quilting so I don't have to dust them." ~ Author Unknown but I agree!

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 ... LastLast