Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are there any CHARM swaps?

Are there any CHARM swaps?

I'd love to be in a charm fabric swap. I'd like to make a charm quilt in the future and would love trading pieces of my fabrics with others.
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

I was thinking about asking anyone if they wanted to trade some charms. I am doing an I Spy for my grandson and I bought like 20 fabrics to cut the 8 inch charms, thinking I could trade a set of two of those, but I am looking for 8 inch prewashed, pressed, Kids Fabric, I Spy Charms. What are you looking for?

I have been watching the new swaps daily to see if one of the more experienced hostess's decide to host a swap. I don't know how they do it, I think I'd go insane. LOL.
    "Wimpy Christian's won't survive spiritual warfare"- Carman

A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Blog Entries
    Mmonohon usually hosts the 5in swaps... Current one closed. Hers are usually 3 months apart- swaps ispy
    yosamitesa hosts the 6.5 in swaps.... Current is closed but new one to be posted next week- host new ones monthly.- swap themes change month to mont....
    i host the 10.5 in swaps... Current swap closed but new one to be posted next week. I host new ones monthly, swap themes change month to month...

Yep!!! I host the 6-1/2" square fabric swap!!! August will be Animal Ark, so keep an eye out!!!

A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Blog Entries
    August 10.5 swap is landscapes .... "And the Earth was created -10.5 layer cake swap"

Mariposa is running a swap of 1.5" charms.. It ends in September.. There are a whole bunch of us already signed up..
    Barri
    Quote Originally Posted by kensington View Post
    I was thinking about asking anyone if they wanted to trade some charms. I am doing an I Spy for my grandson and I bought like 20 fabrics to cut the 8 inch charms, thinking I could trade a set of two of those, but I am looking for 8 inch prewashed, pressed, Kids Fabric, I Spy Charms. What are you looking for?

I have been watching the new swaps daily to see if one of the more experienced hostess's decide to host a swap. I don't know how they do it, I think I'd go insane. LOL.

I have never ben in a charm swap group but would be interested in joining one. Please keep me in mind

I am participating in the 1.5" square swap hosted by Mariposa for the 2nd time. I can't wait to get all the great squares again. I would love to participate in a swap of 2", 2.5", or 3" squares. Maybe when I have some more experience, I can host one.

I would like to do 5" charm swaps. I would also love to do "noodle" swaps again. Haven't seen one of those in a while.
    SEW LUVD

What is a "noodle" swap?
    Quote Originally Posted by nurse bonnie View Post
    I would like to do 5" charm swaps. I would also love to do "noodle" swaps again. Haven't seen one of those in a while.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast