Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 30 ... LastLast

Thread: "A WOMAN"S FAVORITE THINGS" funky swap... sign up closes August 15th

LOL The things we do for quilting, quiltermomma... Such inventive people we are.

Hi jdugas and ms grace! I got your blocks yesterday! How nice they are. I will show a pic of the ones that weren't shown soon. Gotta photograph them first.
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    Ok, here is what I have. I only made one of each. As soon as I know which ones we want to exchange, will make the rest. I so should be sewing up my batik blocks and boom blocks, but had to do that poodle skirt so got side tracked for sure. Will check for comments so I know what to make. I thought these were so pretty. I want to try this shopping flamingo design I bought and the paris poodle shopping one as well. Better get moving on it. Whitle it is stitching, I will shop for fabrics for the boom blocks and pick a design for batik blocks.
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    I have not put them int he 6.5 blocks yet, can't find ruler and everything else is put away at moment for making skirt.
    Name:  fan and brush.JPG
Views: 77
Size:  107.1 KB

Blog Entries
    Here is the beach emb rellas. Sitting at beach enjoying a best friend, what we all could use.
    Name:  Beach Umbrellas.JPG
Views: 93
Size:  115.7 KB

Blog Entries
    Oh quiltermomma, I love the beach one. A friend, a definite favorite of a woman!! The others are super cute too.
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

Uh oh... I love them all! I think whichever ones you choose will be great quiltermomma! Although I do agree with judith on the beach freinds one. So cute! Please make sure you are using all cotton though. (sorry... I had to say it)
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    Is there anything else? Of course they are on cotton, I even made the poodle skirt out of cotton in case I need to cut it up and use it. It is a kona cotton pink. Here is a flamingo I could do. Name:  flamingo.JPG
Views: 114
Size:  151.1 KBI may end up with so many extra blocks have to make two if I keep this up.

Dang it is tough to be the hostess... LOL!

Love that flamingo! It reminds me of walking to school when I was a kid.
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    Of course it is tough, just like being a mom. It is so fun to keep us kids in line. I think for some color on our quilts, I am going to do the flamingo shopping lady.
    I will do the beach scene on the pink "cotton". I am going to trade the lady w/dog blocks I have cut out and ready to border, just have to sew them.

Blog Entries
    QuilterMomma,
    All the designs are great. I LOVE the flamingo. I have always had a soft spot for them
    In my quilt lab!

Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 30 ... LastLast