Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: "A WOMAN"S FAVORITE THINGS" funky swap... sign up closes August 15th

I have been debating, and debating this and I really want to participate. I have 4 blocks in mind that I would like to do so I will make one of each, post them and see what you all think! Love all of the blocks you have done ladies!
    Hugs
    April

Come on April and join us.

Quote Originally Posted by LovingIzabella View Post
    I have been debating, and debating this and I really want to participate. I have 4 blocks in mind that I would like to do so I will make one of each, post them and see what you all think! Love all of the blocks you have done ladies!
    Hugs
    April
    That sounds great april! I am so glad to hear you are gonna play with us. Just let me know how many sets when you are finished, and we will sign you up for that amount, ok?
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    ok guys, I need to finish up a couple more blocks tomorrow. I didn't cut enough of the right size fabric. But, I received my focus fabric. Re-sized the block size. (My focus fabric print was a bit bigger then expected.) But, I made it all work out. What woman doesn't like to be pampered. What do yall think?.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

Hi Judith!
    I love your little pampered pet. How nice the colors are.
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Ok I am finished with all 4 sets and now to just mail them off. So you can sign me up for 4 sets.

Barb
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 View Post
    That surprises me that a little girl doesn't like the paper dolls. I guess not everyone is the same. My niece loves playing with the ones I printed out for her. But , she loves cuting with the sissors too.
    LOL my granddaughter also was given dolls when she was little (she is 7 now ) and didn't play with them at all. BUT she loves all her stuffies and her brother and her play dress up with the stuffies.....so I just made clothes for the stuffed animals instead. I guess they are softer to cuddle then a dolly.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

the pampered pet is so adorable.

I have you all signed up urgoldschild2! Welcome to the swap. :~)
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    Those blocks are so pretty and adorable Judith. Think I need that in mine for sure. Ms. Cuddles needs some other pampering critters to go with her.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 34 35 36 ... LastLast