Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Craigslist Customized sewing table

Hi Maggie-Sue -- the flooring is laminate -- we bought it at Home Depot. It was a lighter shade than I wanted but it was on sale and since this was the first floor we installed, we didn't want to spend a lot of money on it, worried about making cutting mistakes. We put down the same flooring in the bedroom opposite the sewing room so they would match. It's much darker so the lighter wood color brightens both rooms. Sure is a lot easier to pick up dropped pins on flooring than on rugs!

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie_Sue View Post
    Please share what type of flooring you have in your sewing room??? Wood, or laminate?? It is beautiful!

When I get home this evening I will take pics of the Featherweight and the Singer 301A in the sewing table. They fit like a glove too!

Awesome table and great space!!!

Hi - thanks for the nice words on the wall hangings. The 4 square quilt was the first one I did at my first beginning quilt class. The hanging with the flowers is actually counted cross-stitched flowers. I picked out the fabric and a friend quilted it before I took up learning to quilt. These are my favorites.

Nice machine and room...

I'm very envious!!! Thinking of doing the same thing but have no DH. Do You think I can do it? Hope so!!!

I love your table and the room looks so spacious I sure wish I had that big a room our computer desk is on one one of the room so I have to share it with DH. Great job that table looks great. Sue

Love your organized, lovely space. Your DH did a great job!! Finding a good sewing table is so hard especially if the room is small like mine. But I am happy with what I have

Great looking table. Like he quilts on the wall.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4