Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: I love my sewing room :)

Blog Entries

Red face

oh wow its nice and pretty, lot of space. Enjoy and thanks for sharing!

Scratch and dent is my favorite brand! What a lovely inspiring place to sew.
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/makeminepatchwork
    "Piecin' a quilt's like livin' a life...The Lord sends us the pieces, but we can cut 'em out and put 'em together pretty much to suit ourselves, and there's a heap more in the cuttin' and the sewin' than there is in the caliker...I've had a heap of comfort all my life making quilts, and now in my old age I wouldn't take a fortune for them." (Eliza Calvert Hall, Aunt Jane of Kentucky)

what a beautiful room you have! I love it!
    A rolling stone gathers no moss

Quote Originally Posted by germanquilter View Post
    When we moved into our new house almost two years ago, I finally got my own sewing room. It has been a work in progress but I love it. I am hoping that I will be able to get as nice of a space in our next home in AZ this summer. It is a military move so you never know what you end up with

All my furniture came from Ikea and most from the scratch and dent section but any damage at all is barely noticeable . My sewing desk and computer desk are identical and were only $129 each. The black bookcase was only $60 and the white cabinet $120. The cutting area are actually two taller 4 drawer dressers back to back so there is storage for rulers and lots of other quilting items; both came from the scratch and dent section and were only $120 each. The tall dresser ($50) next to the computer desk holds my beading and scrapbooking supplies.

Wow--so neat!!!

Love that you have 2 sewing machines set up. Looks like the light is great too. congrats

Blog Entries
    Thanks for posting pics! I really like that white cabinet! Thanks also for telling us where all your stuff is from! Have wonderful sewing experiences in your new sewing studio!
    Go forth and sew!

Blog Entries
    What a great space!!!
    "... let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6