Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: I love my sewing room :)

I love my sewing room :)

When we moved into our new house almost two years ago, I finally got my own sewing room. It has been a work in progress but I love it. I am hoping that I will be able to get as nice of a space in our next home in AZ this summer. It is a military move so you never know what you end up with

All my furniture came from Ikea and most from the scratch and dent section but any damage at all is barely noticeable . My sewing desk and computer desk are identical and were only $129 each. The black bookcase was only $60 and the white cabinet $120. The cutting area are actually two taller 4 drawer dressers back to back so there is storage for rulers and lots of other quilting items; both came from the scratch and dent section and were only $120 each. The tall dresser ($50) next to the computer desk holds my beading and scrapbooking supplies.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image   

love your sewing room. One day I hope to have a space that looks as nice as yours. Thank you for sharing.

Nice room!!

Looks great. Moving so often would freak me out. Don't know how I could move all my stuff that often. I have only lived in 4 different homes since I was born so I have no experience in moving. Great room, enjoy, and thanks for your service to our nation.

You have made that a terrific space! Wonderful job finding all the furniture you needed at great prices. Good luck with your move to AZ and a big thank you to all of your family for serving our country.

It is wonderful to have your own space for your crafts. Yours looks great and you have been very creative and frugal with your purchases.
    Deanne Ellen

Quilts,Books,and Wine,Oh My!

Cyn
    Blog Entries
    It's an awesome sewing room!

Very nice and sew organized. Thanks to you and your family for your service to our great Country!...
    Country1
    Country 1

Power Poster
    ​Great room but it looks so neat. Get in there and mess it up!

What a great space!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast