Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Making headway in organization....

Making headway in organization....

Well ... somewhat!!! Last weekend I emptied out my very over loaded room and am slowly putting things back. I re-arranged the layout of the sewing desk, cutting table and ironing area. The room is very small and I do different crafts, so it's difficult to get everything in there! I'm sure you can relate!! I also use one computer for scanning and that takes up one corner of the room. I love my sewing desk...found it at a second hand store in town. It weighs a ton and has lots of storage area. Really love the end storage! I feel that I can now continue on projects! (I haven't shown you my dining room table!!! That's were all the "stuff" that hasn't made it back into the room is right now!) One of my projects is to make a new ironing board cover! Mine has seen better days. I wish the best to all who are getting the "bug" to organize! It's an on going project. Once you think you have it ... bamb! You have more stash and don't know where to put it! Enjoy your space ... I know that I'm very happy when I'm in mine!
    Attached Images Attached Images              
    Live, Laugh, Love & Quilt!
    Weasie

Great room. Looks like there's lots of fun stuff in there.

Looking good!!! Want to come help me in NC???
    Happiness is a form of travel...not a destination.

Great pics. Very organized! I guess you knit or crochet as much as you quilt?? I was looking at your desk and machine. Seems high. Is that working for you? I have always had trouble getting something that puts the machine at just the right height, which is important to me, since my neck injury two years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by weasier22 View Post
    Well ... somewhat!!! Last weekend I emptied out my very over loaded room and am slowly putting things back. I re-arranged the layout of the sewing desk, cutting table and ironing area. The room is very small and I do different crafts, so it's difficult to get everything in there! I'm sure you can relate!! I also use one computer for scanning and that takes up one corner of the room. I love my sewing desk...found it at a second hand store in town. It weighs a ton and has lots of storage area. Really love the end storage! I feel that I can now continue on projects! (I haven't shown you my dining room table!!! That's were all the "stuff" that hasn't made it back into the room is right now!) One of my projects is to make a new ironing board cover! Mine has seen better days. I wish the best to all who are getting the "bug" to organize! It's an on going project. Once you think you have it ... bamb! You have more stash and don't know where to put it! Enjoy your space ... I know that I'm very happy when I'm in mine!

Looks great, enjoy!!!

Nice room. Wish I culd get my stuff organiced.
    Fabric is like money, no matter how much you have it's never enough.

Great room, love your sewing desk!
    Kelly

Blog Entries
    Looks great! I'm starting mine this morning as soon as I get off computer. I also have a small room wish me luck.

You have really made that space great for you!

Blog Entries
    girl you know you have to make some quilts and use up your fabric so you can buy more.
    SMILE- it will make everyone wonder what you are up to.
    Stay strong and keep looking up.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast