View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 06:26 PM
Denise_the_Quilt_Lady

Great pics. Very organized! I guess you knit or crochet as much as you quilt?? I was looking at your desk and machine. Seems high. Is that working for you? I have always had trouble getting something that puts the machine at just the right height, which is important to me, since my neck injury two years ago.
Originally Posted by weasier22 View Post
Well ... somewhat!!! Last weekend I emptied out my very over loaded room and am slowly putting things back. I re-arranged the layout of the sewing desk, cutting table and ironing area. The room is very small and I do different crafts, so it's difficult to get everything in there! I'm sure you can relate!! I also use one computer for scanning and that takes up one corner of the room. I love my sewing desk...found it at a second hand store in town. It weighs a ton and has lots of storage area. Really love the end storage! I feel that I can now continue on projects! (I haven't shown you my dining room table!!! That's were all the "stuff" that hasn't made it back into the room is right now!) One of my projects is to make a new ironing board cover! Mine has seen better days. I wish the best to all who are getting the "bug" to organize! It's an on going project. Once you think you have it ... bamb! You have more stash and don't know where to put it! Enjoy your space ... I know that I'm very happy when I'm in mine!