Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: My corner of the world

Thanks everyone for you nice words, the wooden sewing basket was from an antique store and given to me by my daughter. The table for the machine is one that I found on the internet and I am sorry I do not remember the name, but if you search for computer tables with drop down area you should be able to find it (the little shelf is adjustable to 3 positions) . The cabinet hold my MIL's old Singer I think it is from the early 60's, still sews great and I do use it when I need an extra machine.
    Juliebelle

Blog Entries
    You have a very pretty and comfortable-looking space to call yours! It just looks so comfy and inviting! I know you enjoy it tremendously!

BTW - I have one of those units with the 10 colored drawers. I like it, but the drawers are so aggravating; they do not move smoothly. Do you have that problem with yours? Wish I knew how to solve that little problem!

You look very organized and I like your sign
    Andrea

Quote Originally Posted by KerryK View Post
    You have a very pretty and comfortable-looking space to call yours! It just looks so comfy and inviting! I know you enjoy it tremendously!

BTW - I have one of those units with the 10 colored drawers. I like it, but the drawers are so aggravating; they do not move smoothly. Do you have that problem with yours? Wish I knew how to solve that little problem!
    Yes they seem to get off the track really easily, I don't have answer either so I just put them back on track when they do that.
    Juliebelle

Like very much. So organized and bright. Appropriately labeled sign , just awesome. Hope you have many quilting joys in that lovely room.

Blog Entries
    I wax mine with candle wax on the rails ,it helps so much. Dottie Bug

What a nice and clean room! I like it
    Quilts are like friends - they age with you, yet never lose their warmth. Friendship promotes the good and happiness in each other.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliebelle View Post
    Yes they seem to get off the track really easily, I don't have answer either so I just put them back on track when they do that.
    I wax mine with candle wax on the rails .It does help .Dottie Bug

I have a sewing chest like the one in the 3rd picture. Congrats on you sewing corner. I think you have just about everything. I know you are one happy lady like me.
    I love to encourage people to feel good about themselves. You are beautiful to God and you are beautiful to me. You were put here for a purpose and you never know how much you have touched someone elses life.

Blog Entries
    Very nice room!!
    Connie

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast