Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: My little piece of heaven

Lovely room. Your sewing machine table is wonderful. :-) I see hinges, Does it fold down?

What great sewing space! Looks like you have everything you need to make those quilts.
    Our sewing rooms are such a 'personal' space for us quilters. We gotta have them, gotta love our space.

Quote Originally Posted by damaquilts View Post
    Lovely room. Your sewing machine table is wonderful. :-) I see hinges, Does it fold down?
    Yes, the left side and the back fold down. Since I can get around it, I figured I may as well keep them up. Trouble is, the more surface I have the more surface I use! LOL If you think it's neat and tidy, you should have seen it before Christmas when i was making table runners for gifts. Neat and tidy? No way! They say, "A creative mind is a messy mind." (If "they" don't say that, then it's just my excuse- lol)

By the way, my table is a Tracey Table. They're made right here in Wisconsin, and the quality is super. Price is right, too. You can check out their website at http://www.traceytables.com. They have a lot of different styles. Found it at a LQS, and Tracey goes to a lot of quilting shows all over.
    SittingPretty

Power Poster
    Heavenly indeed! It is so neat and organized too! I love your big sewing table with your machine inset.

It looks very nice.

You have a great space to be creative...I love the lavender walls...Naomi
    "Tomorrow is another day" Scarlett O'Hara...

Wonderful space! You've given me some inspiration to move forward with my own space. Thanks for sharing!

~C.

Senior Member Aubrey'sQuiltingCreations's Avatar
    Oh how I envy you and all those shevles............. I am so happy for you that you are still able to use your creative juices and sew and quilt. As I just don't know what I would so without being able to sew, quilt or craft in someway.

wow its so organized im impressed mine never looks that straight even when its cleaned up i need to go thru my stash refold and reorganize but it took weeks to get the rest straightened up where i can work maybe ill take vacation this summer and do it. but most of the time i can stuff so i guess i get by lol.
    carla m

What a beautiful and organized sewing room!
    Rilène

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast