Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: My space

Blog Entries
    Your room is small but it works for you I have a small room also some people don't even have a little space for their own we are lucky

Quote Originally Posted by rushdoggie View Post
    I don;t have as nice of a space as some of you, but I am lucky to have a small bedroom that I can use for sewing (and I put the elliptical in there too, as I am sure as heck not using it in the garage!)

My stash is in bins and boxes on the shelf, and I am using an old desk I had for small cutting and for storing items. I have books and rules on the top, and a small TV to watch when I use the elliptical. I have my scissors and rotary cutters on hooks in the cork board in the main desk cubby.

I have a folding table for my machine and use a folding table for big cutting projects (I rearrange with another table to FMQ).
    I also have a tiny space, like yours and often envy the beautiful spaces others have, but I do love my little quilting world and have all that I need. I am fortunate to have a nice storage room with shelves for my fabrics.
    Karen from Appleton, Wisconsin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4