Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: New 2nd Story Studio

It truly earned the name STUDIO!! Great space - so many things I love in it , especially the great wall of fabric and your "treasures". I think we all have some of those in our studios! Great job, well worth the effort.

Athough, I have a lg. room for my things. I maded a hugh mistake by buying lg. shelves (6'x4'x18"). I end-up puting my fabric,folded and in plastic containers. I bought boards,but they did't work very well. Boy, I wish I could use the boards. My DH would kill me if I even hinted at buying new shelfing. Tinker

You are right, this is a space that earns the name Studio! Wonderful!

What a workshop! I am still trying to dedicate some space just for myself to sew. If I had a room like that, it would likely be days on end where no-one even saw me. Is there such a thing as cloth/thread/space/organization envy (lol)? I absolutely LOVE it and will be starting on my own space very soon. I'm collecting my thoughts right now, then will begin gathering supplies. I don't have nearly as much cloth as you and am new to quilting, but love to be organized and will definitely use some of your ideas. Thanks again for sharing.

What an inspiring place to have!!! I am just at the beginning stages of my room and you have given me some awesome ideas! Enjoy yourself...

W O W, W OW, and O H W O W!!! Pea green with envy over here!!....Luv your room, stash!!! notions area....just everything!!!!!

I love your new room! It looks like a fun, active space for creative works. Have fun!

Such an awesome studio space! Your hard work has paid off, and such great organization!! Thanks for sharing all the pics, and inspiring us all!
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

Blog Entries
    I am moving everything into two small bedrooms - you have given me some great ideas - beautiful room - beautiful work space.

This is such an inspiring set of pictures......what a great use of the space!!! Loved how you displayed your "precious things" as they are soooo important!!
    Theressa
    Cowgirlquilter

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 LastLast