Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: It is not fancy, it is not alot, but it is mine

Blog Entries
    You said it well. I have way more than I need. And spend way to much time looking for a color I know I have. And after I go re-buy it, It turns up. I have got to get my stash organized so I can see at a glance what I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by romanojg View Post
    Looks great. I know it looks impressive when you see the post of people that have stashes that would make some small quilt stores look bare but I've found out that it you have too much, especially if you can't display it to see what's there, you end up forgetting what you have and buy more. Since I organized my small room and put all my fabrics on shelves to see I've spent a lot less money on more fabric and can usually find something that will work for what I'm doing. My daughter loves shopping in my sewing room now too.
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

Your sewing area set up is very nice! Looks like there is plenty of room to create and dream!
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

great start.have fun and your collection will grow with time.
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Upnorthcrafter

looks good. my first place was the kitchen table so you are way ahead of many.just have fun. don't worry the supply stuff adds up quickly.

What's wonderful is that you have your own space! Soon it will be overflowing with patterns, fabric, projects...I remember when I first started I had to use the kitchen table, oh thank goodness those days are gone.

Blog Entries
    I love it.
    J J (jbj137)

I am a G.R.I.T.
    G = girl R =raised I = in T = the S = South

Quote Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
    Looks like you have all you need. So, whatcha working on? LOL
    I am working on really messing up my lap quilt..

Love the tables they are beautiful and looks like just the right height to sit and sew! looks like you have the start of a beautiful quilt on there too. I think it looks like a nice area. Don't worry about having a small stash. Either you will be like me and turn around and try to figure out where all that came from or be like my DH who chooses to buy only for one project at a time. How every you choose, I hope you enjoy your new area and I think your off to a wonderful start!...
    God Bless,
    Country1
    Country 1

Fabrics mate year round so don't be surprised when it keeps growing. You have a very nice start. Lots of web sites have great fabric sales now so go ahead and jump on those sales. SHHHHH! I hear the fabrics mating as I type.

Very nice set up. It looks efficient which I like very much. Great job on creating a cozy space to create!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast