Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Mission: Organization (https://www.quiltingboard.com/mission-organization-f23/)
-   -   My Sewing Room/Office! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/mission-organization-f23/my-sewing-room-office-t206297.html)

bmanley 12-09-2012 07:49 PM

So neat. Love it.

ube quilting 12-12-2012 05:05 PM

I realy like th ecurtain rods with the clips on it for work orders and the small bags on the lower one. Very organized.

This is close to the first time I have ventured into this catagory and I have seen some great stuff. I just posted a Few pic's of my work space in its working condition. Ha.

Love your space
peace

nana2 12-15-2012 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by laurafet (Post 5665817)
Welcome aboard! I love, love, love the towel bar ideas! What are the bars though? Look too thin for actual towel bars.

I had the very same appreciation for the towel bar ideas!!!!!!! Would like to know where to find some of these so I could steal this idea. I can see quilt patterns hanging from them along with finished quilt squares waiting to be sewn to gether. Some of these would just be great near the cutting table so I could keep up with my sissors.

Chasing Hawk 12-15-2012 01:13 PM

Nice room, almost looks like a picture out of a magazine.

Chasing Hawk 12-15-2012 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by laurafet (Post 5665817)
Welcome aboard! I love, love, love the towel bar ideas! What are the bars though? Look too thin for actual towel bars.

Curtain rods

Sandygirl 12-17-2012 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by FRIEDAPICKETT (Post 5687478)
Wow, so organized! I'm getting great ideas for some shoe/purse racks I have but am not using. Thanks for sharing. I love your space! Also like the idea for using the hooks over the towel bar. This is going to help me reorganize my space.[ATTACH=CONFIG]379209[/ATTACH]

I love the cowboy on a horse cloud! Neat!
Sandy

msjogreene 12-22-2012 04:48 PM

I love your sewing area, very nice!

cowgirlquilter 12-23-2012 02:08 PM

What a great and creative space!!!!!!

JaniceP 12-28-2012 04:11 AM

Perfect space and so well organized.

Marrinb123 12-28-2012 05:36 PM

Sew lucky to have such a large room - and your Stash! wow! I'm still re-organizing my sewing closet in a spare bedroom, tried to have the sewing cabinet in there but it got too crowded with the ironing board and other furniture (doubles as a guest bedroom), so now my sewing cabinet/machine are in our enclosed garden room. I actually prefer this since I get to be in the center of the house, can access the kitchen for coffee, and mind the washer and dryer as they are out there too. Small TV, two seater couch and a table and chairs for a snack (or to extend my cutting area when needed). I don't feel squashed in the back of the house and away from 'everything'. But that closet! in the process of culling kiddy prints my teenager won't wear anymore and have no useful purpose for us (and to make room for more quilting fabric!). It's a work in progress and I'd like it done by the time my daughter returns to school so I can get out my fabric and start sewing!