Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Stash Reorganization:Part 1

Looks great!

Your fabric looks so nice and so neatly organized. How nice to open and drawer and see what you have.
    The best kind of sleep beneath heaven above is under a quilt hand made with love. Anonymous

Gorgeous and super tidy!!! Very nice job!

Your organization is so pretty! The neatness is soothing to me. I'd probably sit and look at it and never get anything done!
    Why do I keep trying to find the "like" button?

Viking Husqvarna 950 S; Bernina 1150 MDA

I LOVE the way your stash looks!! I hope mine looks as nice when (and if) I ever get to putting it on the comic boards I bought last week!

Speaking of going into the comic book store, I was trying to play it so "cool", that I didn't try to explain why I wanted the boards. It wasn't until one of the employees said, "So, you're going to wrap your fabric on these boards?" that I finally came clean. I started laughing and said, "darn, I was trying so hard to be cool!"; the other customer in the store said, "You can't be cool here - we're a bunch of geeks!" Guess I'll have to act normal next time.

Nice appealing stash to work from.

My comic store was so thrilled for my business he asked me to take some cards for friends and favorite quilt shops.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltingcandy View Post
    My comic store was so thrilled for my business he asked me to take some cards for friends and favorite quilt shops.
    so was mine. he was happy to sell me 2 packs of 100 boards and asked me to come back often. mine are arranged in a 5 shelf bookcase (small stash compared to others). I like that I can pull my selections out quickly and I now know exactly what colors I have before I start a new project.

I have to say it does look a really nice way to organise stash. I am in the middle of a big sort out at the moment and I think I am going to end up leaning towards these.
    ​Jan

Sew neat and organized, made me feel like I had just walked into a fabric store. VERY nice stash. Looks like you worked hard, but it has paid off. Looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Country1
    Country 1

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast