The work on my new sewing studio has begun! Two weeks ago we took out a door, and the other day we built shelves along the back wall. Eventually all the containers will match, and I think I'll add more shelves above the drawer units. I know I shouldn't use plastic containers for fabric, but where I live in a pecan orchard, it is so dusty and the ground is so sandy, that it's the only way to keep the fabric clean. We will only be able to do one project a month, but I am so happy that now I can go get the rest of my sewing stuff (45 years worth) out of storage and know where to find things. DH has been a great help in getting this going. Still a lot of building, wiring,etc. to go. Know this doesn't look like much yet, but I'm excited!