Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Working next 2 weeks to orginize the studio.

Sounds like it will be great!!!!!

Take before and after pictures.

I just went through that...it has taken me a week of working all day, everyday. There is still some fine tuning I could do, but I am amazed at how much things pile up. It is not fun, but when it is done, it is so much more fun to sew in a clean, organized area. I keep reorganizing thinking I can make more space...I think I may have gotten some this time.
    Michelle Guadarrama

Congrats on your resolve to organize and happy thoughts as you work along with your DD. My area has been organized and it is so pleasurable to go there and be able to sew. I can find my tools, fabrics, and patterns. This should be a great way to cut down on duplicate purchases?!? Now, I need to tackle my ironing basket. Yes, I do still iron some items....especially pillowcases for that feeling of luxury and being pampered. :-)

Blog Entries
    My sewing room is out of control. Too many rush finishes the last few weeks. I am off until Jan2. I plan on spending an entire day organizing and installing shelves in there. Hopefully maybe Thursday. I have a really nice shelf I bought for my tv that needs to be installed and I am going to put up a pegboard for my rulers. I can never find the one I want now. My SIL bought a yarn shop a couple of years ago and the store was briefly a quilt shop on the second floor. I inherieted a bunch of rulers that I never would have purchased. They are nice to have. Cant wait to get some organization to my room.

guess what i'll be doing,,,, beginning the New Year..(other than dying to start new quilting projects)...LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    "Each day well-lived and Happy
    that's all there is to LIFE!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2