Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
Free Longarm Quilting Seminar in Indianapolis on Aug 31 >

Free Longarm Quilting Seminar in Indianapolis on Aug 31

Free Longarm Quilting Seminar in Indianapolis on Aug 31

Old 08-26-2011, 10:14 AM

If you live near Indianapolis and would like to learn more about longarm quilting, come join me on August 31.

I live close to the area and I'll have the APQS Lenni, Lucey, Freedom and Millennium, PLUS the fabulous sit down machine George.
The seminar will be held at AmericInn of Indianapolis - NE 9780 North by NE Blvd. Fishers, IN 46038

We'll go over lots of great info about longarm quilting and tools of the trade. This Road Show is designed especially for those who are considering a purchase of a quilting machine and want to find out more about them. We'll go through each of the APQS machines to help you learn more about their differences.

Here are some of the things we'll cover in the free seminar:
Machine Features - Find the right machine for your quilting style as you explore each machine model including standard and optional features, table & frame designs, etc.
Basic Machine Maintenance - See how easy it is to oil, clean, and service your machine to provide years of quilting fun!
Supplier Information - Discover resources for templates, batting, patterns, freehand instruction manuals, thread, and education.
Business Ideas - Learn business philosophies, products and services, pricing, wholesale resources, marketing and income forecasting. You'll even get a Sample Business Plan to get you up and running right away!

If you want to reserve a spot in the seminar, you can send me a message through this site or call me at (502) 718-7148. You can also call APQS direct and reserve your spot at 1-800-426-7233.
Old 08-26-2011, 10:16 AM
Google Goddess

wow, sounds like fun, I am only 1 hour from Indianapolis
Old 08-26-2011, 10:23 AM

Do think about joining me!

This Road Show is perfect for those who are thinking about the different longarm machines and trying to decide which one is best for their needs.

I'll have both the stand up machines and George, the sit down machine, there to play on.

I hope you'll be able to make it. Just call one of those #s above to reserve your spot so we can make sure we've got a goodie bag for you. :)
Old 08-26-2011, 11:09 AM

Will you be at any other locations? Indy is a little far, but Cincinnati, Louisville, lexington, or Columbus is more doable for me.
Old 08-26-2011, 11:12 AM

I wish I were! I had one in Evansville a few months ago. I'll let you know if that changes. I live in Louisville so you are always welcome to come to my home studio and check out my Millennium if you are interested in quilting machines. :)

The Road Shows are nice because we have all the machines to play with including the sit down George.
Old 08-27-2011, 06:15 AM

I just noticed I put the wrong time in the announcement above. Oh, no! The Road Show goes from 12-3. Sorry about that!