Old 08-26-2011, 10:14 AM
KyTriplets

If you live near Indianapolis and would like to learn more about longarm quilting, come join me on August 31.

I live close to the area and I'll have the APQS Lenni, Lucey, Freedom and Millennium, PLUS the fabulous sit down machine George.
The seminar will be held at AmericInn of Indianapolis - NE 9780 North by NE Blvd. Fishers, IN 46038

We'll go over lots of great info about longarm quilting and tools of the trade. This Road Show is designed especially for those who are considering a purchase of a quilting machine and want to find out more about them. We'll go through each of the APQS machines to help you learn more about their differences.

Here are some of the things we'll cover in the free seminar:
Machine Features - Find the right machine for your quilting style as you explore each machine model including standard and optional features, table & frame designs, etc.
Basic Machine Maintenance - See how easy it is to oil, clean, and service your machine to provide years of quilting fun!
Supplier Information - Discover resources for templates, batting, patterns, freehand instruction manuals, thread, and education.
Business Ideas - Learn business philosophies, products and services, pricing, wholesale resources, marketing and income forecasting. You'll even get a Sample Business Plan to get you up and running right away!

If you want to reserve a spot in the seminar, you can send me a message through this site or call me at (502) 718-7148. You can also call APQS direct and reserve your spot at 1-800-426-7233.