Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Going to Austin, Texas in October

Wow! I didn't know so many of you lived so close to me!!! I live out at Canyon Lake and travel into Austin almost once a month to Sew Much More for their monthly classes!! I love Creations in Fredericksburg, haven't tried the Drippin store yet, have to put it on the list to stop at!! I will be at the Austin Quilt Show, in the Oliso booth...stop by and see me. I would love to meet any and all of you, smiling face to smiling face!!!
    Chrystina
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning.., Satan shudders & says ..."Oh no....she's awake"

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChrystinapCreations

Creations is in Kerrville....I am blonde...and I do get lost occasionally!!!
    Chrystina
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning.., Satan shudders & says ..."Oh no....she's awake"

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChrystinapCreations

I will be in Austin Oct 5-10 & Fredericksburg Oct 11-12. We rented a house on Aerb&b in Austin & are trying to figure out where to stay in Fredericksburg. I have a very small stash so I can go shopping!!
    Dotty in NYC

Okay, here's the plan.
    Pot luck lunch, 1 pm, Zilker neighborhood.
    Meet me & Deb/Miss Gigglewings.
    rsvp via pm for address, etc
    Dotty in NYC

Quote Originally Posted by cpower View Post
    Wow! I didn't know so many of you lived so close to me!!! I live out at Canyon Lake and travel into Austin almost once a month to Sew Much More for their monthly classes!! I love Creations in Fredericksburg, haven't tried the Drippin store yet, have to put it on the list to stop at!! I will be at the Austin Quilt Show, in the Oliso booth...stop by and see me. I would love to meet any and all of you, smiling face to smiling face!!!
    hello neighbor...I own a home in Canyon Lake..don't live there, but rent it out. Too far from anything for me! I live in Schertz...close enough! Hope to see you in Austin....if not maybe we can get together and go to the Quilt Haus in New Braunfels someday!

What is the date Dotty?

Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm View Post
    Okay, here's the plan.
    Pot luck lunch, 1 pm, Zilker neighborhood.
    Meet me & Deb/Miss Gigglewings.
    rsvp via pm for address, etc
    Linda58

"A human being has a natural desire to have more of a good thing than he needs." --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Linda58 View Post
    What is the date Dotty?
    As per Dottie's post:
    Sunday, Oct 7?
    I'll be there Oct 6-11 & then going to Fredericksburg for 2 days
    Would be fun to meet!

sure hope you can make it! It looks like we are doing a pot luck at Dottie's rental house on Sunday the 7th..after church (1pm).

Don't forget to stop at Poppy's Quilt and Sew in Georgetown on Williams Drive. Georgetown is just North of Round Rock on I 35. Just up the road from Austin. They have just moved into a new, larger store.

Barbie

Quote Originally Posted by Barbie View Post
    Don't forget to stop at Poppy's Quilt and Sew in Georgetown on Williams Drive. Georgetown is just North of Round Rock on I 35. Just up the road from Austin. They have just moved into a new, larger store.

Barbie
    Do you know the new address, by any chance? Last time I tried to visit the shop on Williams Dr. it was closed (no sign or any indication of why).
    Neesie

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
    ~Richard Dawkins

Blog Entries
    Check out Honey Bee Quilts when you are in Austin!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast