Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Grand Rapids Michigan Show

Blog Entries
    I live in Grand Rapids, and spent two days at the show. I took a couple classes, went to a speaker session and do a lot of shopping. Grand Rapids has lots to see and do while you're here. Both museums are in walking distance from the show, and Meijer Sculpture Gardens are on the east side of town. There are many nice restaurants, bistros and cafes to visit. You won't regret visiting.

I went last year with my sisters. We plan on going again this year. I heard that the Grand Rapids Art Museum has an exhibit "Quilts of Susana Allen Hunter 1912-2005" running May 10-Aug. 25th.

Went last year going again this year will be there opening day after hitting shishewanna first! only 3 1/2 hrs forme just across the Detroit bridge.Hope to hit a couple of jo ann`s .Need to pick up cheaper supplies. Gale

I'll be there Saturday. Taking a morning applique class and then the show & vendors!
    Carol in Michigan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2