Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lake Huron/ Thumb Area Retreat--Mark your calendars

Blog Entries

Lake Huron/ Thumb Area Retreat--Mark your calendars

Mark your calendars, it is official. We have booked Camp Cavell in Lexington Michigan for the second annual Lake HuronThumb Area Quilters Retreat. Last year we had a ball, 27 ladies attended. The food was great, and the socializing was absolutely the best! We will surely have more registered this year, so keep the date in mind. Friday through Sunday, November 9-11, 2012. Cost, again this year, will be $125 to cover food, lodging and fun! Sisters in quilting will be there again. Sign ups will begin later in the summer, so start saving your pennies, and tell everyone you are booked for that weekend. Can't wait to see all of you again, and all the new faces that will surely attend!
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Thank you for letting us know ahead of time. It's so frustrating to hear about great events "this weekend" after it's too late to plan.

I sent a note to some of my friends. I hope to attend this year.

Jean
    Jean in MI

Blog Entries
    I plan on being there, had such a ball last year I keep thinking about it. Glad to hear Sisters is going to vend again, she has such nice things and is such a nice person to deal with. Maybe we will go on another hayride and find the missing wallet.

Judy
    Happy Quilting
    Judy in Lower Michigan

Blog Entries
    I have them still watching for it!!!!
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Sounds like so much fun, but to far for me. Hope you all have a great time and toast my birthday an the 11th. LOL
    Country 1

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by buslady View Post
    I have them still watching for it!!!!

Meaning, the staff at Cavell are still watching for the wallet. We hope to still find it.
    Onalee Rose

My sister, Diane, and I are still planning on coming. I don't know about that hay ride, but the fellowship, food and fun were GREAT!!!! Looking forward to it.

Blog Entries

Lake Huron/Thumb Area Quilters Retreat

It's getting closer!!!! Please PM me if you have any interest in coming!! And, for those watching, we found Maryanne's wallet!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go. The date is November 16 through 18, 2012. Mark your calendars!
    Onalee Rose

The Downriver Gals are attending. Pleas let us know all the info so we can get moneys to you!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast