Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Looking for a hands on mentor in Upper Darby, Pa.

Looking for a hands on mentor in Upper Darby, Pa.

Name:  quilting bed1.JPG
Views: 310
Size:  50.6 KBI recently purchased quilt frames but am quite clueless with the directions that came with them & was wondering if there was anyone close by who could stop by for a bit and show me how to properly use it. It is the kind with the 4 rollers where one is under the neck of the machine. I feel lke I am not getting it tight enough
    Last edited by peg1991; 09-03-2012 at 01:30 PM.
    Life is to short so full it up with all that you can...

Margaret O

Quote Originally Posted by peg1991 View Post
    Name:  quilting bed1.JPG
Views: 310
Size:  50.6 KBI recently purchased quilt frames but am quite clueless with the directions that came with them & was wondering if there was anyone close by who could stop by for a bit and show me how to properly use it. It is the kind with the 4 rollers where one is under the neck of the machine. I feel lke I am not getting it tight enough
    i don't live there but I was admiring your frame... did someone make it for you? I do not have the room or the money to invest in a long arm and noticed you are using your regular machine.. I've never quilted using my machine I always just tye them. But I do find this one is intreging...
    Don't do to others what you do NOT want done to yourself

I got the frame from Kenneth Lund here is a youtube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F24UUQdBW5I

This is how I got it.. He sells it but I just can not work on it at this time. My hubby has done some things to it to make it better but I'm still having some probloms with it.. And really need help with it.
    Life is to short so full it up with all that you can...

Margaret O