May 14th Get ToGether

Old 04-15-2011, 04:50 PM

Ok everybody I haven't heard from any one of you girls about the gathering on May 14th. Do you all want to get together in Stephenville or would you rather get together again in Granbury? I have got us a room already at the Chinese Resturant in Stephenville, but it you all had rather have it back in Granbury you all need to let me know for sure so if we are going to be back in Granbury I will have to try and find us a place maybe back at the Pizza Hut again. As you all know that Debbie is going to have surgery on April 27th and will be in the hospital around a week or so and she want be able to try and find us a place this time so PLEASE LET ME HEAR FROM YOU ALL ASAP. PM me and let me know what you all want to do. If you all want to call it off for awhile then just let me know ok. I need to hear from you all by the weekend ok. Thanks to all of you and sending HUGS
Old 04-15-2011, 05:18 PM

Hi there. I plan to be there if at all possible. Hope you hear from everyone soon. You also have the emails in case you haven't set up a mailing list for those yet.
You can also do it at The Jalepeno Tree or China King by Brookshires as they both have private rooms. If my head felt better I would help but I just can't think right now. Dont' forget to email. HUGS♥♥ Just a suggestion , but go back to the last gettogether post where we posted pictures, there were several who wanted to come for the first time so we don't leave anyone out. Hope it all works out.
Old 04-17-2011, 06:00 AM

Hi Nita, Thanks for the update. My sister would rather meet in Granbury because Stephenville is 1 & 1/2 hours away. We plan on being there in May. Hope all is well you and your hubby.
Love ya, Charlene
Old 04-17-2011, 06:19 AM

Hi Charlene, it was good to hear from you, I understand about not wanting to meet in Stephenville, do you think that you can find us a place in Granbury to meet?? If so I would apperciate it. I got a PM from Marcia and she said that she would like to meet somewhere around the Ft. Worth, Hulen area? What do you think about that? I told her if she could find us a place to let me know. Anyway will you check on the Pizza Hut and see if we can get it again or some place else that you might think of. It really doesn't matter to me where we meet. I was in the China King the other day and I just asked about having a get together there and I reserved the room, but I can cancel it with no problem. Just let me know if you can find a place for us. Like I said it doesn't matter to me. Debbie always got the places for us to meet and she couldn't do it this time. So hope you and Wanda will help out finding us a place there in Granbury. LEt me know by the end of the week so I can let everybody else know ok. Take care and hope to hear from you soon. HUGS Nita
Old 04-17-2011, 06:21 AM

Old 04-17-2011, 01:43 PM

Granbury would be easier for me but it doesn't really matter.
I think I am going to bring Debbie if she feels like coming.
Just let me know.
Old 04-17-2011, 03:31 PM

Hi Jackie, good to hear from you, as for our meeting in May one of the girls Marcia is trying to find a place around the Hulen Mall area in Ft. Worth, but if she can't then we will have it back in Granbury some place, maybe back at the Pizza Hut or Cicis pizza, will let you know later ok. Do you have any ideas of any place that we could have the gathering, if so please let me know, it doesn't matter to me where we have it just as long as it isn't to to far away. Take care and will you please let me know how Debbie does the day of her surgery. She said that she did want us to have to sit in the waiting room for such a long surgery so we will go see her after her surgery maybe a couple of days later. Thanks so looking forward to seeing you again soon. HUGS Nita
Old 04-17-2011, 05:03 PM

I want to join you if you meet near Hulen Mall. I know I won't make it far as Stephenville or Granbury. I'll be coming from McKinney. Spring Creek Bar B Q and Golden Corral both have rooms at no charge. Do I need to provide an email addy somewhere so I can be notified?
Old 04-18-2011, 09:34 AM

GginMckinney - keep in touch with Grannyp70 via pm and she will notify you. Send marciacp a pm as she is trying to find a plcae over in Ftl Worth now. Thanks.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:34 PM

Hey Debbie, how are you feeling now? Are you going to need more sugery?? Also, have you been banned from the quilting board? :(