View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 06:19 AM
grannyp70

Hi Charlene, it was good to hear from you, I understand about not wanting to meet in Stephenville, do you think that you can find us a place in Granbury to meet?? If so I would apperciate it. I got a PM from Marcia and she said that she would like to meet somewhere around the Ft. Worth, Hulen area? What do you think about that? I told her if she could find us a place to let me know. Anyway will you check on the Pizza Hut and see if we can get it again or some place else that you might think of. It really doesn't matter to me where we meet. I was in the China King the other day and I just asked about having a get together there and I reserved the room, but I can cancel it with no problem. Just let me know if you can find a place for us. Like I said it doesn't matter to me. Debbie always got the places for us to meet and she couldn't do it this time. So hope you and Wanda will help out finding us a place there in Granbury. LEt me know by the end of the week so I can let everybody else know ok. Take care and hope to hear from you soon. HUGS Nita