Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Missouri Quilt Shows

Missouri Quilt Shows

http://quilterstravelcompanion.com/q...uilt-shows.php
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]I thought those in the Show Me state might be interested../COLOR]

Thank you. I appreciate the heads up. I would not have known about any of these.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the info, I would not of know either, I will share it with my long arm guild

Thanks for the info, there is another quilt show in Blackwater, Mo. on May 12th at the railroad depot in Blackwater. The little town is also having they May Festival that weekend as well and Arrow Rock is having a festival as well, and is just a few miles from Blackwater, so people can do both if they wish. Know you out of staters probably can't make it, but thought maybe some Missourians could.

There also is a show planned for November 17th at the St. Robert Community Center located in St. Robert, Mo. This is on Historic Rte 66 which is close to main street into Fort Leonard Wood. This is is sponsored by the Gone to Pieces Quilt Guild.
    Happiness is not something ready made, Its comes from your own actions. Dalai Lama

Thanks for the information.

Norma

Super Member Chigger Holler Quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey! Maybe we can go to some of the shows together a little later in the summer or fall. I'll be in WA part of the summer. New little DGD born last week. Can't wait to meet her!
    Take care and thanks for posting this!
    Connie
    ​Connie aka Chigger Holler Quilter

I am so glad you posted this! I just received an email from one of my customers that she has sent five quilts that I quilted for her to the show at the Kansas City Star Press Pavilion (16th and McGee) from May 16th through May 20th from noon untill 8 p.m. I don't know which quilts she has sent for display but I do know that she is an excellant piecer and puts together beautiful tops.