Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Nancy Zieman at Sharonville, Ohio

Nancy Zieman at Sharonville, Ohio

There is a quilt show in Sharonville, OH in June and Nancy Zieman will be teaching two classes at it. Just passing along the information to anyone who might be interested.

http://www.originalcreativefestival.com/
    Heather

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the info. I am just "up the road" in Middletown, so I will be going!
    Linda
    There may be times we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. - Elie Wiesel

I was so disappointed by the small size of the show last year (and small number of vendors) that I decided I wouldn't go back. I did get to see Mary and Maryanne Fons and take a great class from Irina Blume though. But if I can see Nancy, I guess I'll be going back this year.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pam S View Post
    I was so disappointed by the small size of the show last year (and small number of vendors) that I decided I wouldn't go back. I did get to see Mary and Maryanne Fons and take a great class from Irina Blume though. But if I can see Nancy, I guess I'll be going back this year.
    I was disappointed also. But I am hoping since they are no longer having the big show at Duke that there will be more vendor participation at Sharonville!
    Linda
    There may be times we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. - Elie Wiesel

Blog Entries
    I missed it last year due to family things. I hope to go this year. I hope it will be bigger this year since they won't have the international festival here this year. The international festival wasn't advertised properly. I know quilters who had no idea it was even going on. If I hadn't seen the info in LQS not sure I would have known. They weren't happy with the attendance. Sharonville is about 7 miles from my house.

I am from Massillon, Canton area and I would love to go. Probably won't make it cause it is to far.
    Suzanne
    Asking a seamstress to mend is like asking Picasso to paint your garage.