Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Original Sewing and Quilting Expo - Raleigh NC

Banned

Original Sewing and Quilting Expo - Raleigh NC

If anyone is going (June 21-23) find one of my classrooms and say hello.

Blog Entries
    I'm confused - I thought the show was in Asheville this year. Do I have it confused with another show???

I'm going to do my darndest to be able to attend. Haven't been to a show here, but used to go to the one
    in Boise, ID. I'll look you up!

Blog Entries
    I'm going with a friend of mine who lives there. I'm signed up for Machine Quilting 101, Cutting and sewing for rookies (these two were mostly for my friend who wants to get back into quilting and sewing and I know that refresher courses are always a good thing, especially when you are self taught. I'm also signed up for dyeing fabric and machine quilting and that one is on my Ruby (same series anyway) using the new dual walking foot and also FMQ. We also each get a free class but I haven't made my mind up on that one yet. We have to chose once we get there so alot will depend on what is still open. I'm leaning toward an embroidery or binding class. I'm so excited about it all. I'm going down on Thru and coming back after breakfast on Sunday; this is my vacation this yr, anyways the first one.

What are you teaching?
    Judy