Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilts of Valor Presentation Program,

Quilts of Valor Presentation Program,

Quilters are invited to attend a presentation of Quilts of Valor Quilts to Veterans, Friday, April 5th, Gresham, Oregon, Metro East Community Media Studio, 829 NE 8th Street, Gresham, Oregon 97030. The program starts at 10:00 AM so arrive by 9:30 if possible. This is a time when we can thank our veterans in person.
    http://www.oregonquilting.net
    I choose to give my life away for things that last forever

give them my love and respect, I'm in Mississippi so Oregon is a little out of the way

Oh I wish I could go but it's too far from WI. Please thank them for me too!
    Kathleen, a lass with a bit of the Irish in her blood and a whole lot of Irish in her heart

Blog Entries
    Greatest thanks from NC. QOV and Sandy relief will be new pet projects as of August 1 since AAQI is ending.

It would be nice if our veterans could see the posts from all over our nation, thanking them for all they have given to keep our nation so great. I would also like to thank the families of all our veteran's for the sacrifices you have given. I so wish I could attend the presentation program, but to far away.

Gladstone, Oregon by way of Washington(the state)
    I am sooo excited, I get to go!!!!! Wooo Hooo!!!! Oh that is Friday isn't it? I'll have to wear a red shirt to show my support to those still serving.. Hope to see you all there!
    Lack of planning on your part does NOT nessessitate an emergency on my part.
    Faith :-D

A presentation to WWII veterans was made Monday, April 15th, in Milwaukie , Oregon. THANK YOU to all who are continuing to make quilts for the veterans. We will be continuing more presentations.
    http://www.oregonquilting.net
    I choose to give my life away for things that last forever