Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Looking for an old embroidery program called the 3D program for Viking Machine >

Looking for an old embroidery program called the 3D program for Viking Machine

Looking for an old embroidery program called the 3D program for Viking Machine

Old 09-20-2010, 01:46 PM

This may be fruitless, but will try anyway since one never knows who may be out there and have one they want to sell.
I have a Vicking Embroidery machine and looking for an old program that is no longer available. It is the System Five program. I have it but lost the dongal to open the program. May just by luck someone would have it and like to sell since there are so many new updated programs. Thanks, Rosalie
Old 09-20-2010, 01:51 PM

Hello Rosalie

Sorry but I don't have the programme - will ask around friends at their embroidery group for you. Are you not able to buy a replacement dongle from Husqvarna, presuming the Viking programme is Husqvarna since they had a Viking Club with a range of embroidery designs.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:14 PM

Thank you for taking time to reply. I really appericate it and would love to have the program. As I mentioned, I even ask the company and they informed me I was out of luck. really think only way I would find one is by asking around, and just by luck someone may still have it and hasn't updated or lost intrest and collecting dust. I will continue to the replys. Thank you, Rosalie
Old 09-21-2010, 09:16 PM

Hello again Rosalie
I've asked a friend to ask around her sewing club and also been in touch with a Husqvarna dealer here in WA. He says the System Five is way out of date (as you already know) but he does have a 4D Basic Embroidery package which will work with the Viking Orchidea Emb machine for A$400.

If that info is of any use to you please let me know and I will put you in touch with the dealer. A$ at present is 95cents compared with US$, the best it's been for years :!:
Old 09-24-2010, 05:56 PM

Many thanks again but that's a bit pricy considering it's such an old program. I love the Viking machines,only one I have owned. I'd love to have the newest one but just a bit pricy considering my age-ha Will keep looking and one may come up later. Rosalie