Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Reiki

Any practioners on the board?

Just curious to see if any practitioners are on the board!

Monique

I know there are a couple of ppl that enjoy Reiki.. I"m not one of them tho... ppl will pipe up tomorrow...

I studied it for a while but did not become a practitioner.

Thanks for the reply. How's your weather? It's hot here in TX!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluteddi
    I know there are a couple of ppl that enjoy Reiki.. I"m not one of them tho... ppl will pipe up tomorrow...

What level did you get to? What part of OH are you in? I have a friend that lives in Windsor. My husband was born in Gallapolis.

Quote Originally Posted by raedar63
    I studied it for a while but did not become a practitioner.

Blog Entries
    My DSIL is a reiki and qigong practitioner. She has done both on DH & me (she had to do freebies for people) and it was so very relaxing. She also did reiki on the dogs in my avatar. The dobie especially loved it. When DSIL stopped she would try to get her to start again and kept following her around.

ok what is this all about ? may want to investigate. love learning about new things. what is the foot massage called I forget , but had one on a cruise once. Wonderful.

Reflexology.

Quote Originally Posted by tutty
    ok what is this all about ? may want to investigate. love learning about new things. what is the foot massage called I forget , but had one on a cruise once. Wonderful.

It is relaxing and cleansing to say the least isn't it? My granddaughter, when she was younger, would say " Grandma my stomach hurts I need energy! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Happy
    My DSIL is a reiki and qigong practitioner. She has done both on DH & me (she had to do freebies for people) and it was so very relaxing. She also did reiki on the dogs in my avatar. The dobie especially loved it. When DSIL stopped she would try to get her to start again and kept following her around.

My daughter and I have taken Level One and Two of Spring Forest Qigong. Very interesting. We are so fortunate to have the developer, Master Lin within a two hour drive from me. People come from all over the world to study under him.
    Have had reflexolgy treatments for many years.
    A chiropractor helped me using CRAS (Contact Reflex Analysis) in 1986 and to the present. drove 103 miles to see him. I go to him 3-4 times a year now as I have a chiropractor who uses KST (Koren Specific Technique) now and he is only 6 miles away. Have been helped by both these men. Have also used Rife Frequency Macines since 1986. I have a Target V which is not working properly and looking for someone knowledgeable to repair it.
    I have just recentlyi begun using Sunrider products.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast