Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: $2.25 at St. Vincent

But no picture. For some reason, a few of the photos I've tried to load won't load.

I spent $2.25 at St. Vincent Friday

$1 for 3 yards of a tannish poplin. Don't care for the color at all but the poplin makes a good back for floor quilts for kids.

$.50 for 3 yards of a very bright, almost madras plaid. Will be a summer dress, I think.

$.50 for 3 yards of flannel that is somewhere between gold and orange. Always good for a back.

$.25 for a yard of faux batik. It's light weight cotton, with a black backgroud and a stripe woven in. Blues and purples and pinks.

I passed on a chunk of black and white herringbone tweed wool. Couldn't think of anything to use it for. But it is beautiful. May go back and get it.

Blog Entries
    Great score!

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    WOW! You did really good.

Congrats!! on your great buys

What nice finds.

Always good to get a great buy on fabric! I recently found some at our church rummage sale, along with some flat, all-cotton sheets. I love it!

when adding pictures after clicking on the browse button and finding the picture, click on it to down load it...do not check the (store original) box...this stores the picture, but does NOT display the picture...simply 'browse' choose, add a caption if you would like to and click (send) the pictures will show up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ckcowl
    when adding pictures after clicking on the browse button and finding the picture, click on it to down load it...do not check the (store original) box...this stores the picture, but does NOT display the picture...simply 'browse' choose, add a caption if you would like to and click (send) the pictures will show up.
    oh, and DO NOT preview!!! Preview strips the attachments.

Quote Originally Posted by ckcowl
    I did all that----------slow computer or whatever simply did not load But thanks anyway

Well done a good pick up I like to recycle too.