Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 more sets of blocks

Banned
    Ok is there such a thing as having TOO much fun? These are so fun. I love all the different fabrics....
    Anyways, heres 2 more sets I got done. I believe I have 2 more sets to do.... Doing 25. Then I'll put the black marble fabric on them.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned
    last set for now
    Attached Images Attached Images  

This is going to be a realy colorful, fun quilt! Is this for you for a change???

Blog Entries
    That's going to be so pretty so do you need a home for it when it's finish lol

Blog Entries
    Ohhh - lookin' good Bev!! My favorite kind of quilt!! :D

Blog Entries
    Bev,
    Each set that you post is beautiful. I think your finished quilt is going to be a lovely addition to your collection. Or is it to be a gift? Thank you for sharing!! :D :D :D :D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmony
    This is going to be a realy colorful, fun quilt! Is this for you for a change???
    No, this is going to our new landlord(family) for being so generoius in making sure we can get this house.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mountain-moma
    That's going to be so pretty so do you need a home for it when it's finish lol
    It'll have a home once finished. Our new Landlord & her family. Its a special thank you for helping us home wise

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Diana Rainer
    Ohhh - lookin' good Bev!! My favorite kind of quilt!! :D
    Thanks hun. I'm having soooooooo much fun with all the pretty colors. I had to repeat some lighter fabrics, but you can't really tell. I'm having a blast.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug
    Bev,
    Each set that you post is beautiful. I think your finished quilt is going to be a lovely addition to your collection. Or is it to be a gift? Thank you for sharing!! :D :D :D :D
    Thanks hun...Its going to our new Landlord and her family. Its a special THANKS for helping us have a home. We lived in a rental that went up for sale. No money and no place to go We were scared to death. Homeless and possibly have to get rid of my dogs (many rents say NO PETS) Our neighbors built a home and were "tring" to sell this one with no luck. They decided to rent it to us. They even had it so we can afford it. Gave us a free month to move in. They put up railings for me etc as they knew my balance was bad due to deaf in one ear from brain tumor sergeries back in 84. I love them dearly. And hubby and I now feel safe, secure and at HOME

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast