Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Another new kindle case

:-D :-D :-D I tossed one out that didn't work out right and the second one I made in a matter of a half hour. This is a case that one could put any thing in, but I added a pocket on the back for the cords so we'll see if it will fit once the kindle gets here. I used a double sided preqiuilted fabric for both the lining and the outside of the bag. Plenty of padding for protecion. I have a book style one started, but will wait till it gets here before I finish it. I covered the elastic in fabric on that one. Oh well I'll wait till it gets here before I finish that one. It is pretty too. Enjoy, Huggies, Fay
    P.S. I took the ereader back that I bought last Sunday because it died on me so I ordered a kindle and it might be here by the end of next week.

The front of case
    Name:  Attachment-156373.jpe
Views: 30
Size:  60.9 KB

Added a pocket to the back for the cords
    Name:  Attachment-156374.jpe
Views: 29
Size:  56.3 KB

That turned out great. You are so creative. Thanks for sharing.

very nice

What a neat idea!!! My daughter got a Kindle for Christmas, & is always afraid something will happen to it. Do you have a pattern? Will you share?? Please?? Sure would appreciate it!!

Quote Originally Posted by winter012
    What a neat idea!!! My daughter got a Kindle for Christmas, & is always afraid something will happen to it. Do you have a pattern? Will you share?? Please?? Sure would appreciate it!!

:-D :-D :-D got the pattern from here http://tipnut.com/ipad-kindle-covers/.

There are 16 difrent items you can make on this site. Mine is the one wiht the little pockets on it except I put velcro on mine. Enjoy, Huggies, Fay

Lovely. Thanks for sharing.