I finished this top just now. It has an interesting history. I started it in a class who knows when--so it was like starting over, except I had some finished blocks so I just went about making more just like what I had finished in the class. When I laid them together they didn't look like anything--so then I went on the internet and googled "Arabic Lattice Quilt" and found a pattern, which I could not do, because in it, there were mirror image blocks. Mine were already cut out and so had to figure out something else. I unsewed 8 blocks and switched the yellow and flowers around so they were opposite each other, then I unsewed 4 more blocks I already done. After all that, what you see is the outcome. Sorta' can imagine a lattice when you look at it, I think. Enjoy
The yellow is much more yellow in real life. The flowers look about right in the picture.