Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Baby Blankie FINISHED

Banned
    I just finished this a few minutes ago, so thought I'd share. Either the lightening is horrible or I am bad at taking pics. LOL
    I'll sign it later after I locate my pigma pen :(
    I found some tan fleece left over from Kens blanket so used it. :D
    I'm putting this in my "Grandma's Hopechest" for my someday grandbaby.

THANK YOU ANGEL BEAR :wink:

taken outside
    Name:  Attachment-45417.jpe
Views: 37
Size:  86.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Loretta
    How cute! Good to hear you are making a "future grandbaby chest". What a great idea! I just found out I will be a grandmother soon- this will be number 7 and they are all just perfect to me!! LOL!
    NUMBER 7? Oh my :shock: I'm still waiting on the first one :wink:

Bev, that is an adorable quilt! I love your someday chest...when's the wedding? :twisted:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Esqmommy
    Bev, that is an adorable quilt! I love your someday chest...when's the wedding? :twisted:
    Thanks dearheart. .. The wedding is like the baby..SOMEDAY.... As soon as my son David gets back to work (SOON I HOPE) The kids will get their own place and go from there. :D

Blog Entries
    Sooo cute Bev, really like the animals you put with this one. Hope you find your pen, I sure know what that feels like, still can't find alot of the things I need. Take care, and happy sewing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by julia58
    Sooo cute Bev, really like the animals you put with this one. Hope you find your pen, I sure know what that feels like, still can't find alot of the things I need. Take care, and happy sewing.
    Thanks kiddo. It's maddening cuz I thought I saw it the other day. I REALLY need to take some time and organize my room. Maybe then I'll find stuff I've been missing. GRRRRRRR

I've used sharpies and they work wonderfully. They don't rub or wash out! I bought a set that are fine tip and told the kids "Hands Off" - these stay with my quilt stuff and don't get used for anything else!! My daughter was going into withdrawals practically because she couldn't use them. I had to grab a Michael's 50% off coupon to go get her a set for own use. Now, they sit quietly in my quilting drawer..no kids allowed!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Esqmommy
    I've used sharpies and they work wonderfully. They don't rub or wash out! I bought a set that are fine tip and told the kids "Hands Off" - these stay with my quilt stuff and don't get used for anything else!! My daughter was going into withdrawals practically because she couldn't use them. I had to grab a Michael's 50% off coupon to go get her a set for own use. Now, they sit quietly in my quilting drawer..no kids allowed!!
    I have a black one I use for writing on cds. Hrmmm. Never thought to use that. Thanks for the idea.

Blog Entries
    Very Pretty Bev!!!! I love it!!! :D :D :D

Bev thatis so beautiful. I love it.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast