Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Baby Crickett's Quilt

Oh it's a niece but thanks for the compliment. I don't know her middle name but her first name is Crickett. I like that name. It's sure different. Can't wait to get it back from the quilter.

Quote Originally Posted by conblond2005
    Oh it's a niece but thanks for the compliment. I don't know her middle name but her first name is Crickett. I like that name. It's sure different. Can't wait to get it back from the quilter.
    Sorry about that ... I knew I should have gone back and checked, but I was so enjoying the quilt that I just had to type ... I like the name, too! I always wanted a really fancy name, so I gave my girls fancy names, and the boys real rich names .... no nicknames ... then, I grew up and found out: people REALLY like simple, old timey names ... they are easier to remember! go figure! LOL

Where did you get the name OMAK. That is in Washington State. I've been there before. I have an old classmate that lives there with her family. Panda Dunkle. Great girl!

When our first grandchild was born, we were living in Omak. He named me Omakmama and hubby is Omakdaddy.
    We have been gone from there for almost ten years, and he is STILL calling us omakmama and omakdaddy.
    Through years of being online ... omak is just easier for everyone to type ...
    We lived in Omak for five years. It is a beautiful part of our state ... born and raised on the coast, I much prefer the wide open spaces of Eastern Washington.

I grew up in Post Falls most of my life but for a while I was in Spokane 4th grade - 8th grade and then moved back to Idaho. I agree, that is God's country but I do hate the winters. They were getting better I think until this last winter. Way too much snow for me.

Good night!

Blog Entries
    Nice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3