Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: Bob Marley Quilt Finally Done

Such a unique, cool quilt! Your granddaughter will love snuggling with Bob!

this is really unique and beautiful all at the same time, awesome

What a fabulous quilt! Such a nice tribute to Bob Marley as well. Great job!!

Awesome! Great job.

wow i wish i had skills like that.....i want one...exactly like that=) we named our son after Bob Marley

This is a beautiful quilt,did you design all the blocks yourself?

I Love It!!! What a creatively, beautiful tribute and I just know she will love it!! I sure do....

There is another BMarley quote that I love and it's a long one but beautiful too.

"Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that youíve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you canít wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid itís like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didnít exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long dayís work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, thereís no need for continuous conversation, but you find youíre quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that thereís a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure thatís so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life." ~Bob Marley

Blog Entries
    oh WOW. I love it.

Power Poster
    Are you going to video her when you present it to her? That would be awesome! And lots of pictures!
    She will go beserk over it!
    It is totally awesome!

MDMPanter, love the quote you shared! Very touching!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7