I promissed to make a quilt for a fund raiser our Boy Scout troupe has every year. I got the fabrics early and that is when the troubles started. Coming up with a pattern and ideas for the panel I got was like pulling a tooth. Finally came up with very simple design, no particular pattern, large blocks, and some applique and sashing. Everything was fighting me every step of the way - the thread, the fabric, the machines, the binding (oh the binding was a horror story) - everything. I could not wait to finally finish it. It is finally done, washed and soon it will be handed over to the scouts. This is the first time I am actually glad to see a quilt I made go away. No separation anxiety this time I hope the boys like it and since it will be a part of the Chinese auction, I hope it brings in some funds for the troupe.