I was in a swap on this board a long time ago and never found the right setting for the blocks. At an auction I got fabric with some strips sewn together, I was going to send them to someone on the board but when I sewed them as half sqares I thought they would look great with the swap blocks. Here is the results of my trials. I like the results. I found the dark blue sash and didn't have enough for all the blocks. I was working on diaper bags and neither of the new mom's liked the lighter blue with the bag fabric. When the light and dark blue were next to each other, I realized they were the same colors reversed.