We were given a challenge at the guild this year to make a quilt with a medallion center and then complete the rows to finish the quilt/wall hanging/ etc., with triangles, rectangles, applique, circles or curves. This is what I came up with. The center is from Quilter's Cache. Then I did the rest myself. Well, that can lead to problems with the math, turning things on point., etc., the knot pattern not fitting, etc. So after much head scratching, manipulation and other assorted techniques, this is the finished project. I decided the knot would work for the applique and circle part. I love these fabrics and colors. Have been experimenting with color placement, etc. Still a long way to go, but hopefully better at it.