I made this quilt in my LQS BOM last year...finally got the quilting done (rented time on an LA machine at another LQS) about a month ago, then made simple pillow cases. Realized I needed a coordinating wall hanging for above the bed and made the happy daisy using various yellow fabrics. Used raw edge applique on the daisies, monofilament thread, the stippled between all the flowers on my Janome. Went out on a limb (skill-wise) and feathered (sorta) in the narrow borders. All in all, I'm pretty happy with the results. Since this was for my own bed, I didn't have to worry.
Happy Daisy wall hanging
Close up of stippling and border
I like the back of the quilt almost as much as the front