Fresh out of the dryer -- my 1930's reproduction Dresden Plate.
The goal was for this to look antique. It's delightfully puckery from the wash.
I used the Easy Dresden tool. That's about it for a pattern. I made each blade as work for charm squares I bought from the board. This lead me to 16 inch blocks. Then I had no fabric for borders so I ordered a jelly roll collection from Keepsake Quilting and made piano keyes.
The quilting is very plain because I lost my nerve for FMQ. I loved the quilt too much to risk messing it up.
Now I'm waiting for some more fabric I've ordered to make pillow cases and dresser scarves for my new furniture that will be here in July.
backing and simple quilting