Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: Finishing streak...

Davis, California
    WOW!!! They are all so cute...beautiful work!!!
    There is no place like home!

The Great State of Texas
    These are all so cute. Lucky are the babies/children who receive one.

Quote Originally Posted by charlottemarie View Post
    Vicki Hi! I've been missing you on the QAYG group. You mentioned a booth, where do you sell your quilts? I have been away from the group for a while. I have been quilting, got a machine, now I can quilt as I want to. Take care!
    Good luck with your quilts, they are great!
    I do some local craftshows here. I sell the quilts probably for less than I should...just to recoup some of the cost of doing this...whatever doesn't sell by the end of the year, I donate. Along with the ones I donate to the guild every couple months. I just make whatever I want to make, & if someone likes it & buys it, all the better! I do it because I love it. Used to just give it all away...still do alot. I will be starting my GS T-shirt quilt next month (he graduates in June). Have not had a chance to start it yet, but will use the first QAYG method she taught us. I like that for making the larger quilts...I have a Janome 6600 that I do all my quilting on. I do my piecing on my Viking Designer I. Everything else gets done on my Janome 9000 (my workhorse) & the Marie Osmond hubby bought me last year. It's nice having machines set up specifically for different things. You don't do what we do in 5 minutes, but the different machines help cut out unnecessary time taken away from making everything. Have fun with your quilting!

Wow. Lovely quilts. You must be fast at finishing. Thank you for posting photos

Judy in Phx, AZ

Citrus County, Florida
    you have been busy~~

Lakewood, Co. Native-New Mexican
    sewwww beautiful!!
    will quilt 4EVER

Riverside Ca.
    love them all... you sure have been busy ... you do great work... love it....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7